Page Rank of Blogspot - iCONCEPT Web and Graphic Design

I noticed lately that with blogspot, PageRank drops in value if the page is not being updated for quite a long time. This happened last year, that from PR 2, this blog's PR dropped to zero after months of not being updated, then after publishing the post http://iconcept-ph.blogspot.com/2009/11/asian-hair-restoration-center.html November of last year, the site's PR was back to 2 and now after several months of no updates, the PR was rolled back to N/A. I haven't read any literature yet and i tried searching the web for explanation but i can't find any rational explanation yet. I think it violates the PageRank algorithm as far as my understanding is concerned unless there's been some exemption that I am not aware of. The last time I published the article, I regained the PR in just a few days after. Now, I'll wait until this site's PR is back and I'll pore over some literature for explanation on why is that so.

0 comments

Post a Comment